Surya Hotels Data Protection Notice
SURYA HOTELS AND DRAGONFLY HOTELS: DATA PROTECTION NOTICE
Surya Hotels/Dragonfly Hotels collect personal information from you if you register physically or online with us or carry out transactions for goods and services via our website or our hotels.
We use the personal information collected for the purposes of:
· providing reservation and booking services for our venues;
· internal analysis, advertising & marketing purposes;
· keeping records and accounts;
· crime prevention and detection (including CCTV at hotel sites).
Data is shared with our sister brand Surya Hotels/Dragonfly Hotels for marketing purposes and only to third parties, under specific contract terms, whose services we employ to conduct our business and in relation to any supply of products and/or services by us.
If you do not wish to receive marketing communications from Surya Hotels/Dragonfly Hotels or, on occasion, our sister brand Surya Hotels/Dragonfly Hotels please indicate this preference at our personal data collection points under within our website.
You can opt out of our advertising and marketing communications at any other time by any of the following methods:
· selecting the UNSUBSCRIBE link included in our emails or on our website;
· contacting our Marketing Team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Surya Hotels/Dragonfly Hotels is registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office. The details of our main central registration can be found below:
Data Controller Name: SURYA HOTELS LIMITED
Registration Number: ZA197815
Date Registered: 2 August 2016
If you have further questions or concerns about our practices in this respect, please contact our Information Governance Manager.