Select a Hotel to Book
Bury St Edmunds hotel is a restful retreat set just outside of town, off the A14 and A134 is close...
Bury St Edmunds, Suffolk
Dragonfly Bury St Edmunds
Newly refurbished, our Colchester hotel is a restful retreat set just outside of town, where the A12 meets the A120....
There can be few more imposing hotels in the east of England than the Dukes Head. Its striking powder-blue façade,...
King’s Lynn, Norfolk
The Dukes Head Hotel
Located on the North Sea coast, Fryatt Hotel & Bar is a newly refurbished traditional hotel and bar, located a...
Fryatt Hotel & Bar
A handsome hostelry with 500 years of history, few hotels have as many stories to tell as this one. Its...
The George Hotel
Close to Stansted Airport, Great Hallingbury is a traditional tudor style Manor with a contemporary interior. Set in the beautiful...
Great Hallingbury, Essex
Great Hallingbury Manor
Not far from London, there’s a swathe of English countryside that’s unexpectedly beautiful – a ‘green and pleasant land’ of...
The Hog's Back Hotel & Spa
Where the meadows and creeks of the Tendring Peninsula meet the sea, a hidden corner of Essex awaits – barely...
King’s Lynn hotel is a restful retreat set just outside of town, where the A47 meets the A10. King’s Lynn’s...
King's Lynn, Norfolk
Dragonfly King's Lynn
It’s a picture perfect scene. Swans glide past a whitewashed mill, nestled on the riverbank by an ancient bridge, framed...
The Mill Hotel
The former St Nicholas House and church has been completely refurbished, revealing itself as a stylish 44-bedroom hotel set in...
High St, Colchester
St Nicholas Hotel
Peterborough hotel is the ideal setting for a short break of business trip and overlooks a serene lake which is...
Thatcher’s Hotel is owned by Surya Hotels, one of the UK’s leading niche hotel groups with a rapidly expanding portfolio...
Guildford Road, Surrey
View Offer Terms & Conditions
- COVID-19: If you are unable to stay due to changes in Government guidelines which advise you not to travel, we are able to offer you an alternative date of stay.
- Please check with the hotel to see which facilities are currently available.
- Offer valid on stays from 1st January to 30th April 2021.
- Bookable 13th November 2020 to 14th December 2020.
- Minimum 2-night stay
- Pre-payment required on booking & is non-transferable & non-refundable.
- Subject to availability. Certain dates including bank holidays may be excluded.
- Includes VAT & Taxes.
- Use links above or input promo code: BLACK_FRIDAY
- Supplements may apply. Please ask us for further details or for allergen information.
- *Parking Charges apply only at Dukes Head Hotel and St. Nicholas/George Hotel.