While snow can be a hindrance to many, it did not stop Emily & Jonathan’s wedding that took place on the 2nd March when ‘The Beast from the East’ storm struck the UK.
Louise Murnane Photography took some spectacular photos of the couple surrounded by beautiful white countryside at Great Hallingbury Manor…
This all inclusive package is based on 50 guests and includes:
- A glass of Sparkling Wine or Pimms for your Drinks Reception
- The use of Prestons Suite for Civil Ceremony
- Three Course Wedding Breakfast for 50 guests (supplement charges may apply)
- Evening Reception in the Beautiful Preston’s Suite
- Half a Bottle of House Wine per person served with your Wedding Breakfast
- Professional Resident DJ with all light and sound equipment (evening to midnight)
- Classic buffet menu served during the wedding reception
- Use of the Bridal Suite the evening of your wedding
- Wedding Co-Ordinator to help organise your big day
- All White Table Linen, White Chair Covers and Coloured Sash per chair
- Red Carpet Included (if required)
- Includes VAT at the current rate
- Additional Adult Day Guest £67.50 per person
- Additional Child Guest £27.50 per person
- Additional Evening Guest £12.95
- Tea, Coffee and Chocolate mnts at £2.95 per person
- Include canapes from £5 per person
- Add a Toast Drink of a Glass of Wine at £5.50 per person
This offer is valid between Sunday and Thursday, subject to availability. Excludes December Weddings and Bank Holiday Sundays.
For more information please contact our dedicated weddings team on 01255 812343 or email us.
Carla and Jason got married on the 24th June 2017. Full Focus Media captured the whole day on video which showcases The Kingscliff Hotel’s great sea-front location.
Contact our Wedding Experts
If you would like to have a look at the venue, or discuss options for the wedding ceremonies, get in touch with our wedding coordinator at: